I am Srbuhi Movsisyan.
- From 2021-Expert/Head of TAF decorative arts and creative industries development programs
- From May 2015 to present-day- “Ecumenical Summer Camp’’ program of “Christian Women Forum” as a psychologist-art-therapist
- From 2017 to the present day– “KEAN” educational-practical cultural center as a program coordinator, and puppet maker.
- From September 2015 to present in the AGBU “Support to Pregnant Women” program – as an art therapist “At Yeghvard Maternity Hospital”.
- From 2011-till now –Seda Ghazarian Mental Health Foundation , SGMHF , as handicrafts director.
Empowering Ethnic Minorities, Youth Development, Veterans & Women Development
Thrive Armenia Foundation-TAF champions and supports the worldwide Armenian diaspora through education, cultural outreach, and economic empowerment to create a new generation of career professionals.